Monday, February 24, 2020

Review, Draft And Negotiate Your Contracts











About:

I am an attorney admitted in New York.



I have over five years of experience drafting, reviewing and negotiating a wide array of commercial contracts. I have worked on NDA's, employment contracts, marketing agreements, private policy agreements, terms of service agreements and many more.  I have worked as in-house counsel and for a law firm. I have worked with startup companies and established companies.



I will provide you with high quality legal services in a timely fashion.



Prior to making an order please contact me to discuss exactly what you are looking for so you are informed on which package to order. Please contact me for better rates and customized offers.

Reviews


:

Thanks for some great advice Mr. Schless!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment