Thursday, February 27, 2020

Cost Estimation And Quantities Takeoff On Bluebeam











About:

I provide cost estimation and Quantities take off Services for all types of construction, residential and commercial Projects. I am claiming 97 percent work.Please, let me know if there is any procedure to work with you or do send me the drawings/plans (PDF Files/Dropbox link) whenever you have for estimation and i will provide you the service proposal according to your project. 

I do all trades, some of them are mentioned below, 
Site Construction
Concrete Masonry Takeoff
Metals Wood and Plastics  Takeoff
Thermal and Moisture Protection Takeoff
Doors and Windows Takeoff
Finishes Specialties Takeoff
Equipment Furnishings Takeoff
Special Construction 
Conveying Systems Mechanical (Ex. Plumbing and HVAC) Electrical 
You name it i do it. 
I assure you that we would be the best option to out source your job.
Looking forward to hear from you soon, 
Rehan Tariq

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment