Sunday, February 23, 2020

Draft Legal Complaints About Damages, Motions, And Response











About:

Hi,

I am a certified attorney having six years of experience in different law firms.

Nowadays, hiring an advocate or attorney to do legal writing is one of the most expensive things.

I have written many lawsuits, complaints about damages, petitions, motions, appeals and other legal documents for the USA, UK, California, Florida, Mexico, Canada, clients.



Here, I will provide Legal writing services at subsidized rates.

Lawsuit/complaint pattern:

  • Plaintiff/defendant introduction, 
  • Facts,
  • Story,
  • Grounds,
  • References with case laws,
  • Prayers/demand the damages


Please contact me for legal services.
NO REFUND OF LEGAL SERVICES.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent Work!

Seller's Response:

Great buyer! I would love to work with you again. Thank you! Good luck

Seller's Response:

I just wish the law jargon was explained so I can understand it as well.

:

It was a great experience. I would love to work with you again. Thanks

:

Thank you very much for your professional service. You have provided a fast and professional document suited for the purpose required.




No comments:

Post a Comment