Tuesday, August 7, 2018

I will look show you where to go and give you information on how to monetize your content as a model

I will look show you where to go and give you information on how to monetize your content as a model












About:

As a glamour model and exotic burlesque dancer I know how to make money in this business. You will explain to me what you are trying to accomplish as a model and from there I will proved all the legal information you need as a model, webcam mode, dancer and valid resources that I personally use to monetize my content. I will need to see a link to your portfolio and if you don't have one I will tell you what to do to get FREE professional pictures taken. Basically, I will send you a list of the things and resources I use to make money. I will attach a photo of some of the money paying fans have either payed me for content or they tipped me. This job has taken me internationally across the world and I want to share my secrets with you! Contact me now for a consultation. Please be aware this is not guaranteed, your results of making money are based solely on your own efforts. I'm simply giving advice and providing resources that will cut down the researching time but it takes hard work and determination to make anything in life work. So be aware this isn't a get rich quick scheme. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment