Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will write any contract or agreement as a NYC attorney

I will write any contract or agreement as a NYC attorney












About:

I am a New York City attorney with over 10 years of experience and I have successfully handled hundreds of cases in the trial courts of New York - Manhattan, Brooklyn, and the Bronx.

My offices are located in NYC - the business capital of the world!

I will expertly and professionally write any legal document, contract, or agreement you may need.

My expertise includes, but is not limited to:

  • Business Documents
  • Real Estate Documents
  • Independent Contractor Agreements
  • Non-Disclosure Agreements
  • Freelance Work Agreements
  • Cease & Desist Letters
  • Any document you may need

Please contact me BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER.

Please contact me with any questions you may have. I am happy to help with any of your legal needs.

Insist to know where a legal provider is licensed to practice law - do not trust your legal needs to anyone not licensed to practice law.

Disclaimer: I am licensed to practice law in New York, New Jersey, and US Tax Court. You should consult with an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction. I provide no guarantees, warranties, nor is an attorney-client relationship created or implied.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment