Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will do due diligence, investigation, background check in china

I will do due diligence, investigation, background check in china












About:

My name is John Wei and I am a lawyer dedicated to helping foreigners and foreign companies do business in China.



  • In the basic package, I will search for the targeted company or person in more than 10 public databases in China.  The databases include the court system, Chinese company registration office and please download the PDF to see all the list. 



  •  In the standard package, I will do the basic package, but I will make calls to related parties to further verify the facts and database and also I will search on Baidu and Chinese social media websites 



  •  In the premium package, I will do all the services in the basic and standard package plus, I will do a physical inspection of the company or the address. The service fee will be 995 USD but you will need pay for the transportation and hotels. 

You will get a detailed report translated in English  in PDF    
View the sample report by the following link 


For the company:

You can have the company structure (board directors and shareholders), Credit check, lawsuit records and other important information plus my legal opinion. 

For the person:

You can have all his public records translated in English  in a PDF file 


Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment