Monday, August 27, 2018

I will draft your patent application professionally

I will draft your patent application professionally












About:

Hello,
Thank you for reaching me out.


I will send you an NDA to ensure your invention disclosure is treated as confidential. I shall also be sending you an invention disclosure form and later other details which I may feel are important in drafting your specification for patent application.

All the services are mentioned in the GIGS PACKAGES, If you have any question please INBOX, Or directly purchase Gigs packages.

Thank you
Daniyal

Reviews


marthasandino:Professional and knowledgeable, Daniyal is better than a patent lawyer at a fraction of the price. This is our 4th trademark filing with him. Highly recommend.

daniyalhussain:Awesome experience

jesliu:Highly recommend!!! He is the go to guy!

daniyalhussain:Excellent experience

jesliu:Amazing seller!\n\nProfessional and communication were great. He spent extensive time in researching my product and drafted a great provisional patent for me. Will definitely recommend him! He is the go to guy! \n \n\n


No comments:

Post a Comment