Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will locate a specific vehicle for you

I will locate a specific vehicle for you












About:

Do you have memories from childhood with the family with a certain car or truck? Do those memories take you back to a special time in your life? Now that you're grown, would you like to see about getting a piece of your past brought to the present? Was it your first car? Was it your Dad's car? Was it the truck you and your Grandpa rode in to go fishing?

This Gig is based just for this purpose. I will search out the vehicle that you're looking for. By giving me specific information, I can search the vehicle's owner history so that the car can be located.

Though there are no guarantees the car still exists in some cases, in other cases a person can be reunited with the vehicle they are searching for. 

Please contact me before purchasing this Gig so that I may consult with you further on the matter. I have to have certain information in place before I conduct the search.

This Gig is for vehicle locates for the United States only.

*Required for search: Full Name, DOB, State, VIN, State License Plate.   

If you have other needs that I may be able to help you with, please check out my other Gigs.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment