Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will perform the custom gig that you requested.

I will perform the custom gig that you requested.












About:

I have been practicing law for over 16 years as your attorney and lawyer.  I have a strong background and experience in drafting demand letter, disability law, and helping small business owners with various business and legal documents and matters.

,Accordingly, I will perform the custom gig that you requested.  After you make your purchase, please provide your contact information and a summary/background of what you're trying to do.  Please make sure you provide the necessary party info and any specific information that you want included.

Reviews


rahulpatel83:Good experience working with the seller.

michaelsue:Excellent gig

mleone12:Great seller! Great feedback! Thank you!

farrahlicious:Great! Possibly use again!

michaelsue:BUYER communicated well, gave good instructions, and was patient with me. Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment