Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will prepare a copyright infringement notice

I will prepare a copyright infringement notice












About:

Include

  1. Addressee site email account name

  2. Adequate DMCA wording

  3. Notice for Up to 5 URLs (not to be found by me)

Does not Include:

  1. Your signature

  2. Finding your own infringing URLs

  3. Any means for sending the Notice

  4. Any follow ups on the status of the notice or its effectiveness

Be Aware That:

  1. This is preparation of Notices only

  2. I prepare and you send

Reviews


jcorrea10791:Clear and concise answers to my questions! Excellent experience!!!

matthewraymer:Great buyer. Cooperative and intelligent.

mhcginc:thank you.

matthewraymer:your welcome

pohlcnc:Outstanding! Thank You!


No comments:

Post a Comment