Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will answer your questions to the best of my ability and provide you with a quick response. + See More

I will answer your questions to the best of my ability and provide you with a quick response. + See More












About:

Will Write Terms and Conditions professionally designed for your website.

Basic:
 Plain and Simple TC easily understood by Users

Professional:
Best for Business website. Will add security clause to make it more secure

Package:
Will provide all legal documents required for your website (TC, Disclaimer, PP, etc). Will include after work support (consultation in case future problems arises).

You might wanna check my extra gig:
- deliver in 2 days. If you're in a hurry.
- Copyscape Approval. Although, these terms are written by myself, there are instances that it may hit similar wordings with other sites. In this extra gig, I will make sure it'll pass on copyscape.
- GDPR Compliance - (best for EU websites) - I will make sure the the terms or policy complies with GDPR.

If you have questions, please dont hesitate to PM me.

My law degree and legal knowledge gives me the edge..

Reviews


romainmarketing:Great Communication, Very Thorough, Yes I Would Buy Again

natty73:Great work like always! Come back again!

manyangmadhol:Outstanding service. I would come back again

francute:Thank you for the opportunity and trust for giving me this project. It was fun and interesting working with you and hope I can work with you again in the near future.

nrgremodeling:Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment