Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will prepare a n n n agreement non disclosure,compete, circumvent

I will prepare a n n n agreement non disclosure,compete, circumvent












About:

Hello, my name is Michael Sue and I have been a practicing attorney for over 15 years.  If you're doing business in Asia, then you'll agree that one of the most important documents is a NNN agreement.  However, you'll need not just any NNN, but a NNN that will be enforced in Asia.

For $5.00, I will draft a NNN form personalized to your own individual situation. 

Furthermore, you'll have personal access to me in case you have any questions along the way.  For Five Dollars, you'll have your very own attorney!

Please note that although I am attorney, this is a legal documentation preparation service that I provide where I am filling out legal forms.  I am not dispensing legal advice.

Reviews


paultriporo:Amazing work. I will return !

michaelsue:Good gig and provided an unexpected tip. Thank you

bamevent:I am confident in his work, he finished it quick and followed through on everything I needed.

michaelsue:Excellent exp

dinos8:Michael went above \u0026 beyond expectations!! He even had the forethought to include language in the document to further protect my interests. The document was completed within hours of ordering. I will definitely work with Michael again. GREAT JOB!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment