Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will conduct trademark research and file trademark

I will conduct trademark research and file trademark












About:

I have more than  7 years of legal experience.

I provide the following legal services:

  • Trademark research,
  • File Trademark application online with USA, UK, Canada, EU, Australia, WIPO etc,
  • File trademark amendment,
  • Renew trademark,
  • Write response to office actions,
  • File Statement of Use,
  • Revive trademark application.

I can also provide legal consultation on Trademark law.

Please contact me first before buying any Gig.

THIS IS NOT A $5 GIG

Reviews


nicholasjin:Great job. Will use again for further needs.

uslegals:thanks a lot for assigning me thec trademark filing job

hunkymanatee:Fast and efficient!

uslegals:Thank you so much.

hunkymanatee:A very tolerant, patient and helpful professional! Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment