Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will consult you on certain legal matters

I will consult you on certain legal matters












About:

You're here because you want sound legal consultations from competent counsel.

Or, you have legal questions. Perhaps you need or want clarity regarding a point of law.

If it involves the areas of law listed below, I can help! This list is not exhaustive; kindly contact me before you place an order, if the area of law you're seeking aid for is not listed.

  • Civil procedure: defamation, default judgment, injunctions, summary judgment.
  • Company: directors' duties, incorporation, insolvency, shareholder litigation.
  • Contract: breach, formation, MMDUI, privity.
  • Criminal procedure: appeals, bail, evidence, sentencing.
  • Employment: discrimination, health and safety, unfair dismissal, wrongful dismissal.
  • Intellectual property: copyrights, patents, personality rights, trademarks.
  • Medical ethics: confidentiality, consent, medical malpractice, product liability.
  • Tort: employers' liability, negligence, nuisance, occupiers' liability.

NOTE: I am NOT your attorney. Thus, I cannot represent you in any legal matter. The information provided through this Gig is instructional only; it is NOT legal advice. You should enlist the services of a lawyer in your country if you need legal representation.

Reviews


caridiva:He was great. I would recommend

legacine:Thank you!

garyresnikoff:He confirmed my concerns about content in my book.

ebedsilva:Awesome as always!!!

legacine:Thank you very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment