Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will answer your questions to the best of my ability and provide you with a quick response. Legal Diva. + See More

I will answer your questions to the best of my ability and provide you with a quick response. Legal Diva. + See More












About:

TEMPLATES

All business forms offered on this Gig are Templates. I have a Bachelor's Degree as well as a background in banking and real estate which give me a unique perspective to help my clients. I thoroughly inspect and guarantee each business form.  You'll receive with each order:

  • One-on-One Personal Assistance
  • Professional Business Form Template
  • Document provided in Downloadable Word Format
  • Instructions, also in Word
  • Speedy Delivery
  • Inspected & Guaranteed
  • For larger projects, Individual Phone Consultation Included

You will receive your Professional Business Form Template within 2-3 days as provided for the Gig. If you desire to have the business form customized, that would be a separate Gig. Please feel free to contact me for a custom proposal. 

Please let me know if you have any questions. I appreciate your business.

LegalDiva

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment