Monday, August 27, 2018

I will help you preparing and registering IP rights

I will help you preparing and registering IP rights












About:

I am a practicing lawyer having more than 12 years experience in the field of law. I have also a vast experience of dealing with Intellectual Property laws and will  would help you in advancing complete information with regards to IP rights, its prerequisites, requirements and necessary documents. If you want to get registered your IP right (Trademark, Copyright, Design Mark, Patent, Domain Name etc) in Pakistan, I can help you in making thorough search as to the availability and will file the application on your behalf in Pakistan. Moreover I will provide you my services to file Oppositions, Counter Statements, Affidavits, Evidence etc and plead your case in the Trademark registry and relevant IP Tribunals at Pakistan. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment