Monday, August 27, 2018

I will be your coach on relationship

I will be your coach on relationship












About:

I will be your Coach based on Relationship Issues such as; 
Domestic Violence, Child Abuse, Emotional Issues.
I am a Coach of Anger Management I am currently certify the following fields Human Intelligence Workshop, and Emotional Intelligence Workshop.
Also I have a 3 months Certificate in Clinical Psychology which allows me to work as a Social Worker as well.
I studied at the American University Of Peace Studies here In Guyana.
And I am currently Still presuming further Studies in Clinical Psychology.

Reviews


belindamusa:Outstanding Experience!

vanderhyden:Outstanding Experience!

derspiegel:Outstanding Experience!

vanderhyden:Thank you so much looking forward in working again with you. Best Regards.

belindamusa:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment