Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will provide any kind of legal support in spain

I will provide any kind of legal support in spain












About:

I have more than 10 years of experience in Advisory assisting Public an Financial Entities whithin Spain. I have experience in large Big4 Advisory firms. I also have experience as an entrepeneur managing to create my own advisory firm and founded an Start-Up related to Governance and Compliance. I am a practising lawyer by the Madrid (Spain) Bar Association since 2001.

Currently I am located in Madrid, Spain, and I can develop legal and consultancy work insite. My assistance could be special usefull for starting any kind of business or expansion within Spain. I can help leading all the foundation process, financial search and ensuring to comply with the local laws and regulations. For international works I can provide online, e-mail, and phone support. 

Working with large teams, and participating in innovative projects is my passion and I firmly believe in fully comprehending customers' needs to give the best possible advice. 



Reviews


philipphecht:very fast delivery and high quality work, thank you

philipphecht:very fast delivery and high quality work, thank you

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment