Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will review any business contract

I will review any business contract












About:

I can help you review a contract and flag items which could be potentially bad for you from a business-standpoint. I do this based on experience with contracts in my professional life over the last 25 years.

This is not Legal Advice. It is a clarification of language and meaning service, And is not meant to take the place of an Attorney.

Reviews


dschuck1:Thanks for the fast turnaround and change in contractual language that should help !

matthewraymer:Excellent, cooperative client!

shareemitchell:Fast delivery

matthewraymer:The lady was courteous and clear and knew well and in detail what she needed done. A good person to do business with. Payed very quickly too.

mohamedhassan35:The best contractor ever in Fiverr!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment