Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will provide employer friendly legal agreements

I will provide employer friendly legal agreements












About:

Need a one-stop shop for all of your employment/HR needs? Then, look no further! 

When it comes to your employment agreements, policies,and other HR matters, you want to make sure everything favors and protects you as an employer, while ensuring that you comply with Hour and Wage Laws, Family and Medical Leave Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, National Labor Relations Act, and more. My services are customized to your business, as well as the federal and local laws. I offer legal documents to make HR and compliance an easy process for you. 

All packages come with customized legal documents, unlimited revisions - at no extra cost to you!, and ongoing support through email or phone if you have any questions or need any changes.

Not sure if it's covered or required? I offer custom orders and bundled pricing if you need documents from all three packages. 

Please contact me today so I can help you get started as an employer. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment