Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will paralegal work, contract review, legal research

I will paralegal work, contract review, legal research












About:

Nobody wants to read the fine print - on leases, on terms and conditions etc. Let me do it for you! I'll review the contract, summarise it, and flag up problematic clauses/clauses you should be aware of. Give yourself peace of mind and know your rights and obligations before you sign. 

Reviews


sophief44:Thorough, easy to understand, exactly what I requested. Thankyou!

angusbarwick:Excellent stuff Taylor. Over and above what is required. Will use again

taylorblair773:Clear on requirements and provided all relevant information, would be happy to work with again!

kwilcox1:wow. exceeded my expectations. i will use again for sure.

taylorblair773:Really positive experience, very clear and communicative. Would definitely work with them again!


No comments:

Post a Comment