Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will write a customized privacy policy for gdpr compliance

I will write a customized privacy policy for gdpr compliance












About:

Kindly message before placing an order.

New EU GDPR will come into effect on 25 May, 2018 and with this data controllers, especially from EU countries would have to become more vigilant and concerned about data protection rules and regulations. 

Many businesses might not have the resources to hire white-collar lawyers for GDPR 2018 guidance and implementation. That's why I am here to guide all the small organizations, start-ups or companies on new EU regulation of GDPR compliance.

I will write customized privacy policy for you in compliance with GDPR 2018 and make your online business aligned with new data protection rules and regulations.

I have made the ordering process simple for my clients. Follow the steps below for quick orders:

  • Choose any package you like (YOU CAN CONTACT ME FOR CUSTOMISED PACKAGES AS WELL)
  • Contact me with your company details and website link
  • I will write a comprehensive legal GDPR Privacy Policy for you

Please Note: I will also provide you a with a FREE GDPR guide for required actions with the final delivery. This will help you in future.

Still have any questions? Drop me your queries and I will get back to you with asap!

Reviews


jonasingstad:Very great experience! Thank you!

rabiam:I am glad you liked the work. Thank you

tsmediapix:Best content writer I've ever worked with in over a decade of managing my own business. Very professional and knows her stuff. I highly recommend her and will hire again in the future. Fiverr.com is very fortunate to have her.

rabiam:Thank you so much for your kind words. You are the best client I’ve ever had! I look forward to work with you again.

nemo71:Excellent and Professional service! Thank you very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment