Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will complete and file your paperwork to setup your business as a company

I will complete and file your paperwork to setup your business as a company












About:

Paperwork Completion Only

I will prepare the state required form(s) to create a Limited Liability Company ("LLC") in any one U.S. state.  You will pay the state's fee directly to the state when you file your document.  I will provide you the state's fees and instructions on how to file the form.

*Please don't ask me about taxes!! That is not the services I offer her.

I am not an attorney, and I cannot offer you legal advice.  If you have any questions on the legality or appropriateness of forming an LLC, you should consult an attorney.

I look forward to helping create your dream you.  

Thank you.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment