Tuesday, August 7, 2018

I will do dmca antipiracy service for you

I will do dmca antipiracy service for you












About:

DMCA Anti-Piracy, DMCA Takedown, and Brand Protection

If you are an application developer, music/video producer or an independent publisher. This service will protect your valuable hard work getting stolen easily on the Internet.

I can remove any infringed copy of your hard work from search engines. 

I will monitor your product on peer 2 peer torrent sites and search engines. When I found any unauthorized distribution of your hard work, I will report it to the search engines. 

Why should I buy your service? 

Well, mostly because it will increase your revenue by at least 25%. I will monitor your product on keywords. I will take them down as soon as I find any pirated site.

How does this work? 

  1. Please message me your project requirements in the inbox.
  2. I will evaluate your keywords which need monitoring.
  3. I will then offer you a solution.

Please leave me a message before buying this gig. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment