Saturday, August 4, 2018

I will register your trademarks, copyrights and patents

I will register your trademarks, copyrights and patents












About:

I am a qualified, registered Patent Attorney and practicing for more than 1 years.


Please inbox with your questions, and if you have any special request kindly inbox. I will charge 5$ to answer your legal questions about the Patent, trademarks and copyrights. Search cost is included in the Extras you can directly order or inbox me for more details. 
  • Patent                             2 days
  • Trademarks                    1 Days
  • Copyrights                     2 Days



For having more than one invention/ design, Name, registration discount package will be provided.


NOTE: Contact me before ordering this gig, Services such as trademark search, filing, drafting will require extra gigs.

Inbox for Custom offers and rates for filing and also i will tell you Government Fees.


PLEASE DO NOT EXPECT TO ANSWER LEGAL QUESTIONS FIRST HIRE ME.

Thank you

Reviews


marthasandino:We have worked with Daniyal — Several times now, and he is our one stop shop for all things regarding trademarks. \nNo need for the lawyers or trademark services, he does it all and he understands everything about it

daniyalhussain:Great experience

amzmarius:Profesionalism and prompt communication

daniyalhussain:Superb experience

sicabboy:Professional and on time work! I will recommend Daniyal to my friends for sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment