Monday, August 6, 2018

I will reply back asap. Please contact me first before you buy any gig. Thank you. + See More

I will reply back asap. Please contact me first before you buy any gig. Thank you. + See More












About:

This service is only for general enquiry regarding investigation and research. This includes Legal or Business investigation and /or research. 

This is the first step to work on your task/case.

This will include answering your questions and offering an advice regarding your case. 

For new customers, this is the first gig you have to buy before I take any Investigation or Research work. Buying this gig will ensure that you have priority, fast reply, and working on your task will start immediately.  

More information about this gig will be provided when you contact me. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment