Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will give you expert legal advice

I will give you expert legal advice












About:

I am lawyer with over a decade of experience in both practicing as a Lawyer in Court litigation and helping Businesses in a corporate setup.

I can help you and advice you on any legal issues arising out of, but not limited to:

- Corporate and business laws
- Transactional Laws : contracts and agreement and other business transactions
- Contitutional Laws
- Civil Laws
- Criminal Laws
- Family Disputes
- Consumer Disputes
- Intellectual property Laws: copyright, Patents
And any other Legal Problem, which is entangling you....!!!

Reviews


wnql09:Outstanding Experience!

ramakantsingha:Thank you...!!

dexterk1958:Didn't have the time to complete a Notice of Disagreement for my appeal with the VA so I needed someone to take on that task for me, and he did.\n\nThank you, I really appreciate the work you did.

ramakantsingha:Thanks a lot..!!

wnql09:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment