Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will draft a power of attorney

I will draft a power of attorney












About:

Hello, my name is Michael Sue and I am an attorney who has been practicing for over fifteen years. 

Let my expertise guide you.  For Five Dollars, I will draft a power of attorney.  If you know a loved one who no longer possess the health or mental capacity to make their own decisions, and they want you or someone else to make decisions on their behalf, you need a power of attorney ASAP. 

Whether it's

* Health Care Power of Attorney
* Financial Power of Attorney
* Power of Attorney for Court Appearance, in case unable to appear
* or any other type of Power of Attorney

I can draft it for you.  Furthermore, you will have personal access to me in case you have any questions along the way.  For Five Dollars, you'll have your very own attorney!  Don't jeopardize your Power of Attorney by trying to do it yourself.  Let a professional lawyer handle it!

Please note that although I am an attorney,  I am not practicing law nor am I dispensing legal advice.  This is a legal documentation preparation service that I provide where I am filling out legal forms.

Reviews


pinpointexport:Perfect. Very Happy.

michaelsue:Good gig. BUYER was friendly and cooperative

acculogy:I Appreciate the job, Mike did what i wanted to the tee

michaelsue:BUYER gave easy to understand instructions. Good gig

rafaelgarcia959:Great work, on time as promised.


No comments:

Post a Comment