Tuesday, August 7, 2018

I will respond to your trademark office action rejection to get your mark registered

I will respond to your trademark office action rejection to get your mark registered












About:

Are you running into roadblocks with your filed trademark? Without a registration, all your time and money will have been wasted, as an abandoned application gives you no protection for your trademark. I have 10 years experience in moving the most difficult trademark application from rejection by the Examiner, to acceptance and registration.

There are a number of approaches, and I can provide you with a strategy to overcome to objectives and salvage your trademark application. Also, I can review the trademark application for common errors and omissions and revise the application at the same time to remedy these deficiencies.

Often, the objections are indecipherable and complicated. However, my familiarity with the process will cut through the chaff and I will be able to identify exactly what the Examiner needs to withdraw the rejection of your trademark, and issue a notice of allowance.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment