Monday, August 6, 2018

I will search and file your trademark in China.

I will search and file your trademark in China.












About:

My name is John Wei and I am a lawyer dedicated to helping foreigners and foreign companies do business in China.

China is a first to file country which means if you want to protect your trademark or product, you will need to file in the first place. 

I will do the following services:

  • Trademark research,
  • File Trademark application online with China,
  • File trademark amendment,
  • Renew trademark,
  • Write response to office actions,
  • File Statement of Use,
  • Revive trademark application.
  • Documents translation and Draft 
  • Government fee is not included in all my packages and please pay government fee prior to filling. 

Please be aware that the company registration will require a few documents.

You will need to dispatch documents by courier to China.

Please contact me before you purchase my Gig! 


For patent&copyright, Please contact me to request further information 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment