Saturday, February 1, 2020

Review Your Employment Contract











About:

i will review your employment contract



law degree (australia) holder, 20 year paralegal



please chat before booking to check availability/suitability



i will make sure your position is improved



about me, my name is Mark Harrington, a 39 year old Australian citizen living in Thailand, and a professional researcher, writer and editor by trade. I've completed a Juris Doctor of Law at Murdoch University, Perth graduating with a 5.5 GPA. I have also completed a Masters from Curtin University, Perth achieving a GPA of 5.8.

Reviews


:

Great work!

:

Great job, quick, asked good questions, recommend doing business with.

:

Seriously the best fiverr service I've gotten, always love Mark's outstanding work (this is my third order from him) and would recommend this seller to anyone whose looking for legal document help!!

:

Very fast and professional delivery. Thank you.

:

Great work as always.




No comments:

Post a Comment