Friday, February 21, 2020

Write Up A Proposal For Your Local Or Gov Grant











About:

Welcome. I am a professional grant writer, and I have a paralegal certification that certifies me all across the United States of America. I have a strong desire to help others in achieving their goals.



All of my grant proposal documents, "clients documents", are reviewed by my attorney before the final submission is sent to the client. I am very detail oriented, and I am able to meet tight deadlines and work with subject matter experts, adapting their knowledge into articles, summaries and more. 



If you need to build a capacity to deliver current programs and services, developing or launching new ones, I am here to assist you. You can schedule a consultation with me over the phone or via Face Book Video, this would be a 30 minute call to discuss the needs of the non-profit organization and information about the company and how I can assist you.



Grant Services 



- Grant Writing/Reporting

- Grant Research

- Policy and Systems Development

- Budget Development



Consulting Services



- Annual Fund Development

- Strategic Planning

- Capital Campaigns



Please feel free to contact me if you have any additional questions. 

 



     



  

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment