Friday, February 21, 2020

Create Legal Agreement, Lease, Contract, Legal Document











About:

MESSAGE ME FIRST BEFORE PLACING ORDER!!!  I WANT TO HELP YOU BUT IF YOUR REQUEST IS OUTSIDE GIG OFFERING I WILL ASK YOU TO CANCEL



Letters      Contracts        Lease Agreements   Purchase Agreements
Promissory Notes    Business Agreement
Intellectual Property Protection   Amazon Issues     Collection letter
Joint Venture Formation
Policy ownership rights to inventions

Ownership as to designs logos and graphic arts
Exclusivity and Non-Exclusivity Agreements



COMMUNICATION IS CRITICAL FOR SUCCESS

 PURCHASE POLICY:

Please send me what I ask for in gig or  inbox discussion. Ask what I need if you are not sure.

Failure to provide the required items in a timely manner will force me to automatically CANCEL the order OR if you send documents post order I will modify your order at an additional cost to you

Please only order this gig if you ACCEPT these Terms Of Service.

Revisions are not accepted, unless part of order. Your purchase of gig acknowledges that you understood my gig terms and understand complying with requests for information.









Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great to work with

:

consistent, fair, effective, and good communication... my go-to civil issue atty

:

Thank you so much for your continued confidence in my legal work!

:

very patient and professional. thank you so much .. great document received with gratitude

:

really above and beyond my expectations. ...a very good way to have a contract reviewed and get input...very good communications and observations, thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment