Saturday, August 4, 2018

I will give you a detailed and complete guide about how to register a company in China

I will give you a detailed and complete guide about how to register a company in China












About:

Hello, My name is John Wei and I am a lawyer in China.


I am dedicated to helping foreigners and companies grow their business in China.


 Company Formation in China for foreigners and foreign companies will be much more complicated than domestic formation but I can walk you through all the procedures and paper work.



  1. Rich experience in FDI and company formation in China 
  2. Expertise in drafting all kinds of legal documents in Chinese
  3. Can help translate from English into Chinese during the company formation

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment