Thursday, January 23, 2020

Review Your Residential Lease And Write An Opinion Memo











About:

RESIDENTIAL LEASE REVIEW



Residential leases are complicated and confusing. I will read your residential lease with a experienced landlord/tenant attorney's eye. After reviewing the lease I will provide a memo outlining the pros and cons.



I need a copy of the entire lease and brief outline of your questions and concerns.



WHAT YOU GET FROM ME
A legal analysis of the good, beneficial, and bad and how different paragraphs affect your position. NOTE: Not a rewrite of lease.


WHAT I DO NOT PROVIDE
A redline of the paragraphs or recreating what I suggest for you.
I do not negotiate or contact others on your behalf.

This service does NOT establish an attorney-client relationship.

No commercial leases (available in a separate Gig).



Count every page (except simple cover page). Contact me for pricing if more than 30 pages.

COMMUNICATION IS A MUST: Message me before purchasing if you have any questions about this gig and what I provide. This enables me to discuss your exact requirements with you before you order and leads to more informed choices.

NO REVISIONS: By purchasing the gig you understand no revisions will be included. This is a legal review not a rewrite of the lease.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment