Thursday, April 30, 2020

Quickly And Accurately Address One German Vat Related Inquiry











About:

I am a German VAT professional with over six years experience in the area of German VAT advisory and compliance.



I generally work with high-profile and corporate clients outside of Germany. Knowing that SME's often face similarly difficult VAT situations but are not willing or able to pay 200€+ per hour for a preliminary assessment of what may or may not turn out to be a fiscal issue, I am more than happy to assist with those queries.


For $50 I will quickly and accurately address one German VAT-related inquiry (up to 60 minutes of research/work).


Please contact me PRIOR TO PLACING AN ORDER and simply provide a brief statement of the facts and how I may be able to help.



Disclaimer: I provide no guarantees, warranties, nor is an attorney/tax advisor-client relationship created or implied.



Reviews


:

Excellent communication and service. Knowledgeable seller in the industry. Will recommend this service to a friend.

:

Great Service!! I have been working for quite a few times and definitely will work again.

:

Absolutely perfect service. Damian overdelivered in all aspects, answering our numerous questions and responding to our messages at all times. He guided us throughout the whole process and the job got done. I recommend his services to everyone looking for German VAT support.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment