Monday, February 3, 2020

Be Your Ecommerce Lawyer











About:

I know how to think like a business- person, and I understand the business side’s legal needs.

The premium a client puts on a lawyer’s services can make (or break) a business. 



I am seasoned lawyer with over 8 years of practical business experience in the legal industry. I specialize on e-commerce and know every single aspect of an online business, from creating an online store to handling international sales agreements. I'm also well versed in trademark and copyrights issues. My services here range from reviewing/drafting website legal pages to advising on complete business models. If it's business related, I can help you. 



I have also helped dozens of small business owners and artist have their work removed from multiples websites and platforms including google and youtube. 



Insist to know where a legal provider is licensed to practice law - do not trust your legal needs to anyone not licensed to practice law.



Note before purchasing: This service aims to provide general service of legal information - no attorney-client relationship will be established. 

Reviews


:

Fantastic service. The seller did exactly what we needed. Will use her services again

:

Thanks so much! Malico

:

very easy to talk with and helpful to our case. Will definitely avail her services in the future should any legal issues araises again :)

:

Very helpful in a complex issue of trademark and copyright, will come back in the future

:

great results




No comments:

Post a Comment