Saturday, February 22, 2020

Provide Health Insurance Credentialing











About:

I've been working as Healthcare Provider Credentialing Expert for last 10+ years. As of today, I've made Credentialing of around 850+ Providers / Groups. 

I provide end to end solutions related to Provider Credentialing including, ERA / EFT Setups, EHR Setup, Insurance Credentialing, Insurance Contracting, Rate Negotiation, Follow-ups and all.

Beside that, I also have an extensive experience in Medical Billing and Coding. I've worked on different EHR/PMS Softwares including, CollaborateMD, OfficeAlly, Kareo, AdvancedMD, Allscripts, eClinicalWorks and many more. I've worked on different specialties. 



Lets talk in detail on how can we both turn to fruitful results.

Thank you

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment