Saturday, February 22, 2020

Search Or Registration Of Trademark, Copyright And Patent











About:

Hi,

I am a lawyer with four years of practice in IP law. I have filed numerous patents, trademarks and copyrights. During my legal carrier, I have handled a variety of IPR issues. So I can do complete justice to any case before me. I can do



  • Trademark Search & Consultation
  • Patent Search & Consultation
  • Trademark Filing
  • Copyright Filing 

  • Patent Filing


Do not place your orders directly. Please leave me a message stating the service you need and we can go forward from there


                   

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolutely!! I literally asked so many questions and received a response!! I would recommend! Amazing and very patient. Delivery time amazing!

Seller's Response:

Thankyou.

Seller's Response:

His service is not to be overlooked. No matter your question he has the answer and is happy to help you.

Seller's Response:

Thankyou.

Seller's Response:

Great to work with!! Fast service and quick to respond!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment