Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will deal with trademark office action refusals

I will deal with trademark office action refusals












About:

You have received an Office Action for your Trademark or Patent! No Problem I will deal with the following issues to clear your mark:

·         likely to cause confusion with another mark(s)

·         merely descriptive

·         primarily merely a surname

·         geographically descriptive

·         deceptive

·         multiple marks instead of a single mark

·         change filing basis

·         submit a new or substitute specimen

·         Disclaimer

·         Description of the mark

·         Translation

·         applicant's name or entity 

·          ADD a new class(es) of goods/services

Want to know more? Ask me before ordering!

Reviews


craigadie:Thank you for a job well done:)

rehan87:Outstanding Experience

mercy19:Excellent service! Would highly recommend, will save you the headache of filling out yourself. Thanks Rehan

rehan87:Outstanding Experience

silveroceriano:HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!! 5 Stars\n\nOutstanding work was done by Rehan, this is the second time I am using his services to help me with the trademark and office actions requests and he has done an excellent job. I would like to thank you very much for your great services and I am so happy that I have found your services here on Fiverr.\n\n


No comments:

Post a Comment