Monday, August 6, 2018

I will file and prepare design or utility patent

I will file and prepare design or utility patent












About:

Design patent may be issued for a utilitarian article, such a patent may be obtained only to the extent that the ornamental features dominate the functional features.This patent may be issued for ornamental configuration, surface decoration, or both.

For your design to qualify, these two things must generally be true:

  • The design is a part of the item and can't be separated from the item.
  • The design is purely ornamental and does not affect the item's function.


Design patents are very effective tools for protecting products having innovative appearance, in that they prevent your competitors from copying the appearance of your products.

If you have more questions and want to know about fees let me know. Design Patent Filing , Application and Drawings will be separately charged,


For the FILING gig of Trademarks, Patents, Copyrights and LLC’s. The buyer would be asked to provide name, email, physical address and contact number to do the filing with USPTO (United States Patent and Trademark Office) under his/her name or under his/her company, and this information will be asked only on the order page.

Reviews


shopwithdarla:Very knowledgeable and thorough and my job was well done for my new invention patent. Rehan filed it for me and now I just need to pay the patent fee. Very painless endeavor. Will definitely use again for this type of job. Thank you.

rehan87:Outstanding Experience

thebodhilotus:Very professional. Extremely efficient! Would recommend in a heart beat. THANK YOU \n

rehan87:Outstanding Experience

dheerajjoshi315:Rehan was a great help for a Patent search. He walked me through the process and helped me by providing a list of requirements. He also delivered on time and a very detailed response. I will use his services again. In fact, I will be progressing through the patent process with him.


No comments:

Post a Comment