Monday, August 6, 2018

I will advise you on european union law and do research for you

I will advise you on european union law and do research for you












About:

As a bar-licensed lawyer and LL.M. with work experience in the EU, I will be happy to answer your questions and provide advice on European Union Law or EU Law. I can provide reliable guidance in oral or written form, in English, Bulgarian, French, and Spanish, on multiple topics, including:
- EU procurement law
- EU consumer law
- EU corporate law
- EU institution and EU civil servant law
- EU case law
- EU competition law
- EU environmental and energy law.

Not all questions require the same amount of research or work, so please contact me for a precise quote! For additional information on the Gigs I have set-up, please view my profile and contact me!
I look forward to helping you with your questions!

Reviews


danielnblair:I had questions about Europe based businesses I had worked with, and modevlaw was able to get me answers looking in the right direction.

modevlaw:It was great working with danielnblair! Very correct buyer!

chrisxsoul:Excellent service! Concise \u0026 straight to the point. Modevlaw understood the issue correctly and delivered pertinent legal service, as well as a perfectly drafted document. 5/5

modevlaw:Pleasure to work for this client! Great communication and ample information.

igorarsene:Very pleased with the information. It was helpful


No comments:

Post a Comment