Sunday, December 29, 2019

Send You A General Partnership Agreement Template











About:

I have created templates in Word for various forms that you may need in your business:



This gig is for a 10 page General Partnership Agreement



Note these are templates only. I am not an attorney and cannot customize specific to you. You need to do your own due diligence and customize to your specific location and needs.



I have also created the agreements below. If interested in any of those below message me with what you are wanting. 



1) LLC Articles of Organization (2pp)

2) Husband & Wife Operating Agreement (9pp)

3) Joint Venture Agreement (7pp)

4) Client Engagement Letter for an attorney (3pp)

5) Commercial Lease Agreement (6pp)

6) Employment Application (4pp)

7) LLC Articles of Amendment (1p)

8) Agreement Admitting a New Partner (4pp)



Reviews


:

I needed to add a person to my LLC and this was the perfect solution as opposed to having to hire an attorney. The Seller's delivery time was insanely fast: less than 12 hours for my specific needs, and the Seller also included extra pertinent documents and information in case I need help in the future.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment