Sunday, December 22, 2019

Register Your Company Or Business In Kenya











About:

I will draft all the requisite documents, commission and present them to the Registrar.



I will then do the necessary follow-up and eventually collect the certificate of incorporation.



On request and arrangement, I will also get a local office/location for the contact slot, either one that you will pay rent for or an affiliate office for registration purposes.



I will also make arrangements for a local representative (sleeping partner) for those who do not have contacts on the ground for purposes of registration and filing returns with the Registrar of Companies.



On request, I will obtain a PIN (Kenya Revenue Authority) for the company and make arrangements for tax returns and compliance certificates.



Reviews


:

Delivered as expected..

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment