Sunday, December 8, 2019

A Legal Review Of Your Home Purchase Or Sales Contract











About:

Residential sales contracts are complicated and confusing. I will read your contract and supporting documents with a experienced real estate attorney and Broker's eye. After reviewing the documents I will provide a memo outlining the pros and cons and make suggestions for revisions.



I need a copy of the entire contract plus all addenda, riders, and disclosures and a brief outline on your questions and concerns.

WHAT YOU GET FROM ME

A legal analysis of the good, beneficial, and bad and how different paragraphs effect your position. Suggested revisions. Legal concerns. NOTE: Not a rewrite of your document. 

WHAT I DO NOT PROVIDE

A redline of the paragraphs or recreating what I suggest for you.

I do not negotiate or contact other side on your behalf.

This service does NOT establish an attorney-client relationship.
 

COMMUNICATION IS IMPORTANT: Message me before purchasing if you have any questions about this gig and what I provide.

Questions regarding my review require purchase of a second Gig.

REVISIONS: I will revise the contract if you chose the Additional Revision Gig Extra.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment