Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Document Review To Support Your Litigation Process











About:

Document review to support litigation. The discovery process often yields far more documents than a firm is willing or able to accommodate. I am experienced in efficiently reviewing high volumes of documents with a high degree of accuracy. I can identify key issues relevant to your case, identify documents that should be protected under privilege, documents that might be considered confidential to your client, identify private information for redaction, and flag any other issues that you and your client are concerned with. You can expect Quality Control-level quality after my initial review.



If you are interested in obtaining document review services, you will need to provide the method for review as well as a background of the case. You can upload files directly or provide me with access to a third party host site. I will fully maintain attorney-client privilege and agree to any conflicts checks.



I will except most cases, but I have specific experience in:

-Mass tort litigation

-Pharmaceutical class actions

-Personal injury lawsuits

-Internal investigations for corporate clients

-Banking and financial litigation

-Patent dispute litigation

-Product liability



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment