Thursday, December 26, 2019

Draft A Patent Application For You











About:

Patent drafting is an important step in patenting an invention. A patent gives you the right to exclude others from using your invention. Most firms charge exorbitant prices in order to obtain a well drafted patent application. With me, you'll receive a great quality draft for a fraction of the price.



I will draft a patent application that is technically sound. See example porfolio here: 
unitechlabs.org/patent-projects



I will provide an NDA if needed. Please See FAQ for more information.



My background is in Patent Law, Electrical and Software Engineering. See more info here: unitechlabs.org



Tips for Inventors: https://www.ipwatchdog.com/2017/09/30/5-tips-inventors-meeting-patent-attorney/id=88685/



Contact me to discuss your needs.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment