Friday, December 27, 2019

Register Your Trademark And Provide Advice











About:

I am a qualified, registered, practicing  trademark attorney and completed my Law Degree from one of the leading college in India.  have filed many trademark applications as well as IP agreements.



Services Offered

  1. Trademark Consultation and its viability 
  2. Trademark Registration 
  3. Trademark Search, Filing, Paperwork 
  4. Advise you on any particular clause in IP agreements, such as licence or assignment agreements
  5. Draft you any IP agreements 


I request you to kindly contact me before ordering this gig so that we can understand the requirement, costs and timeline since services such as search, filing, drafting in order to protect your brand name in a better manner. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller was very professional, and explained things clearly. But I did feel the results weren't convincing, maybe because my trademark was sort of esoteric.

Seller's Response:

What's it like? That depends, it's like working with a lawyer.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much.

:

Excellent, very professional and kind person I recommend it!

:

Thank you so much for your appreciation.




No comments:

Post a Comment