Sunday, December 29, 2019

Create A Custom Gdpr Compliant Privacy Policy











About:

Check the FAQ below for more details!!!



Do you offer your Services to EU Residents? Do you process Personal Data of EU Residents? Are you an Enterprise or Business from home? Then the GDPR Regulation will most likely apply to you!

Order Now, as the Regulation shall be in effect from the 25th of May, 2018!

I will help you write or edit your existing Privacy Policy in order to achieve GDPR compliance and avoid the draconic costs of legal experts on this issue !!!

Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, simply "GDPR" is a regulation unifying data protection laws across the European Union. The Regulation shall apply to most Enterprises handling private information of Natural Persons, who/which have Residence in the EU, regardless of the place of processing of this information. This regulation is a big step forward from the previous regulation, as it extends its scope for legal persons and other data controllers outside the EU. 

If combined with an order of Terms of Service or other legal documents from the Seller's offered Gigs, you can enjoy certain discounts on this order. Contact seller for more details!









Reviews


Seller's Response:

I've been slowly building a web app. When it comes to code, there's great cheap labour. An area where you don't want the cheapest option is terms and conditions. akattorney offered great value, was very communicative and worked very hard on this, doing many revisions until I was satisfied. Excellent seller. I would definitely use him again! :)

Seller's Response:

Excellent client, great communication!

Seller's Response:

Great Work!!!

Seller's Response:

Excellent client!

Seller's Response:

I had to end up fixing the entire document. The seller used a template and didn't correct things that were copied and pasted. He left another companies name in my finalized terms he sent me and couldn't even differentiate between my company and the app that I am trying to make the terms for. I wasted $80 on something I ended up doing myself.




No comments:

Post a Comment