Monday, December 23, 2019

Create A Home Or Business Legal Document For You











About:

Need a home or business legal document? Maybe a Consulting Agreement or a Power Of Attorney From? How about a credit card inquiry or a non disclosure non compete form? From A-Z, I have 100's of legal documents and one is just right for you. Don't spend money with an attorney, when you can get the same form with Dr. P here on Fiverr for only $5.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

Seller was polite, professional and on time ... Plan to use him again as my business grows

Seller's Response:

Good luck with the Biz, and I will be here for you. Pleasure working with you.

:

Pleasantly surprised! Great work, doctor_pimsleur! I will definitely use again.

:

Thanks so much, call on me anytime. Glad I was able to help! Good luck with the fundraiser.




No comments:

Post a Comment